Let's see. They just RAISED their rates to longtime existing customers effective November 2018.

When questioned about the increase they explained no REAL reason stating it's just their "normal" annual fee increase.

Now here in January 2019 they mail out a notice of service changes stating that one of the previously included movie channels will NO LONGER BE INCLUDED. When questioned about the monthly fee that they charge they stated that NO ADJUSTMENT will be made to reflect the fact they decided to drop certain channels, so they will continue to charge the same amount for FEWER channels. What a deal!!! A rate increase followed by a degradation in service two months later.

IT'S TIME TO CUT THE CORD FOLKS!!!!!!

This company re-defines the meaning or corporate GREED!!!

They care NOT of their customers. Their bottom line is their ONLY focus.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spectrum Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I only have internet with spectrum I was paying 49.99 I got a letter saying that there is a rate increase for 2019, it jump to 70.00 dollars I will be taking their modem back to them that's highway robbery I got one week left I'm keeping my 70.00 in my pocket not the greedy people...Good Bye..

Treuther
to Peggy Glenn #1639152

Yep, there needs to be some real competition in the ISP market vs the monopoly that presently exists.