Youngstown, Ohio
1.1

Service and Residential kept allowing changes to be made on my account that was already under fraud but yet gave away everything.

The resps from both sides were clueless and then charged fees/services I was never disclosed nor approved, just fix the mess they caused.

One tech (supervisor) advised the NEXT service call we would be charged. He lied. The fee was charged but with out my consent. Yet one of the people made the mistake of reading the comments:

"Advised would charge, customer agreed, NO CREDITS ARE TO BE GIVEN."

I did not agree, mislead, then a flat out lie. After being already compromised, then techs did not do the correct services at the time.

Now our business accounts are having issues. And they want to charge a fee in an access of 150

Product or Service Mentioned: Spectrum Customer Care.

Reason of review: D) all the above.

Spectrum Cons: Everything - rude people, Unreliability and lack of customer service, Company could careless.

• Modem
  • Imcompetence
  • On Demand Poor Service
  • Keeps Dropping
  • Tech Never Shows Up Or Calls
  • Modems Are Cheap And Suck

Comments

Spectrum / Rectum sums it up.

Yes, Spectrum is the WORST!!!! Getting ready to switch - anything is better than this ridiculous company!!!

Spectrum Reviews