Terrible customer support from Spectrum. Routine maintenance 1/17, arrived home to find note on door no service.

Allegedly repaired 1/18. No service 1/24 when I arrived home from work. Allegedly repaired 1/25. No service 1/27, supervisor came out to diagnose.

Diagnosis after 3 service calls, a noise fix cap on my line needs to be removed for my service to work, however, when it is removed, it takes down a "node" of customers. It is1/29 and I still have no service. Spoke to dispatch, customer service, etc. numerous times.

I was suppose to be on an escalated list for service last night 6-7, I called at 8:15 because no one arrived nor did anyone call me. I was assured the tech and supervisor would be at my home by 9pm. I requested a phone call if they would be later. Well, that call never came.

9:20PM I called regarding my 6-7 appointment. Guess what, no surprise, no one had an answer. I was told I would need to wait until 9:30 AM to receive a call. I received a call from dispatch, who said they would not be able to assist with anything except dispatch.

I asked for a higher supervisor and was told that no one is at Spectrum that can handle all of my issues. Tired of being transferred between departments. Left work early 3 times, at about 5 hours worth of phone calls, missing out on money from work I do from home and Spectrum has absolutely no concern. I am begging them to fix services I am paying for.

I hung up today minutes on the phone. Allegedly customer service supervisor that was calling the techs that were at my home.

Seems there are not accurate notes in the system to fix my issue. Why waste any further of my time paying for a service that had not been fixed appropriately since 1/17.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spectrum Technical Support.

Spectrum Cons: Not dependable when issue, Numerous calls issue still not resolved, 12 days and issue not fixed, No dept to handle all issues.

Comments

04-12 Spectrum's terrible telephone voice system voice (TVS) for tec support. fact: I received two telephone calls from Spectrum T as their TVS provided two difference times for the tec.

to arrive tomorrow. I after I received a second call from Spectrum would not allow me to speak to someone after their TVS later drop this call.

1 decided to call Spectrum correct this matter... Robert