Verified Reviewer

This localized monopoly and regional oligopoly sucks and I will drop this service as soon as less undesirable service becomes viable. The technicians both online and in the field have been courteous and helpful as well as knowledgeable; however, they haven't always been able to provide a timely solution.

I am quite cognizant of our present shortages both in qualified personnel and those within the supply chain but the constant and frequent outages seem to be excessive especially given the cost of the "service" paid for. I think if the company really cared what their customer's thought, some kind of response and/or explanation should be in order.

I don't think at this point, a class action law suit would be unreasonable if nothing else to recompense the charges while service is down. I'm not planning on instigating such a suit but would gladly sign on to such an effort!!!

User's recommendation: Do not sign up with this service!! If you have to, sending smoke signals would be miore reliable!

Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado