I was logging in to read my Spectrum e-mail and the screen froze. A border of wavy lines went around as I tried to shut down the laptop. Finally a message appeared saying my browser was unsupported IE11, but there is nothing online about that. I tried to connect the next day and the Spectrum website that appeared spelled my name wrong in the Welcome frame and had cartoonish/clip art looking images. There is a #2 in my extended URL. I tried to use the Spectrum pop-up to reset my modem and the Chat person kept asking for my name and address even though I was already logged in. I asked for a number to speak with a live person and I received +1-855-757-7328. This number shows as belonging to a company in Washington, DC. My Microsoft account was recently hacked and I have been trying to re-set everything. I actually call this number to verify it accuracy an the service representative answered the telephone with "Hello." I am at my wits end, my telephone Internet and TV are all with spectrum and they are the pits. Looking for people with similar experiences. Next stop, Hughes.net.

Message saying my site is "not secure," I am logged in!

I used the security service offered by Spectrum including the Spambot. They need a secure way to communicate with Tech Support.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spectrum Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I wouldn't be surprised if Spectrum is the company spoofing you, then contacts you with some anti-spoofing program they want to sell you. This company is in total disarray and is seeking ways to treat its customers as revenue targets, not people.

Don't believe whatever they tell you, it's for their convenience and monetary gain only.

The best thing you can do is complain to the Attorney General's office because once you file then Spectrum will be contacted by them and must contact you about your issue. You can also go to the Better Business Bureau but they do not resolve disputes, and the FCC which has power to force Spectrum into compliance.

Spectrum Reviews