Sodus, New York

Internet rate increase, no deals for long time customers. After the 1 year promo rate increased $20.00.

When you call customer service is courteous, but no help. They can only tell you the company scripted story.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spectrum Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Dublin

When my promotion ended a year ago, I was going to switch to another provider. The Spectrum rep told me up and down that he would lock me in at a $65.99 internet rate and that it would never increase.

I just got my bill and it went up to $69.99. For F'n internet - half the time Spectrum is down - can't do my work at home and have to go into the office.

Will be writing a letter to the Chairman of Charter Communications to file a complaint against the company and the idiotic sales staff that blatantly lie to seal the deal. I am beyond pissed.

I agree about the rate increases, They have been known to have raised rates without any notice. They have other problems such taking out large parts of movies just to advertise.

They some about them, but I believe that have sold us out for greed.

What can we do? This a nothing problem when you consider the world around us.

Spectrum Reviews