2.3K views
Featured

1) PROBLEM LOST MY NUMBER FOR 10 DAYS HAD TOLD US WE HAD TO GET NEW NUMBER. HAVE HAD SAME NUMBER FOR 12 YEARS.

A NUMBER THAT WAS ON 10 TRUCKS 2000 NO PARKING SIGNS INTERNET ALL OVER. THEY SAID THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO. THIS FINALLY WAS RESOLVED AFTER A GIRL AT ONE OF THERE Private STORES REACHED OUT TO A CONNECTION SHE HAD IN THE COMPANY. 2) THEY WERE INSTALLING THERE MAIN FIBER OPTIC WIRES IN MEXICO NY.

IT'S A RURAL AREA WERE THERE WAS ONLY ELECTRIC. THE POLES BENT LIKE COOKED SPAGHETTI. THEY REPLACED 50 POLES AROUND ME BUT NOT MINE IN WHICH I OWN. Spectrum SAY NATIONAL Grids PROBLEM AND VICE VERSA.

FOR 2 YEARS 5000 TO REPLACE POLE AND IT NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED. STILL GOING NO WHERE'S 3) IT HAS BEEN ONE ISSUE AFTER ANOTHER WORKING WITH YOUR COMPANY! I AM SORRY THAT I HAVE EVER MADE THE DECESION TOO PUT MY COMPANY, RESIDENTIAL &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; CELL SERVICE IN YOUR HANDS! YOU EXPECT ME TO PAY MY BILL TO YOU WHEN YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT COST MoneyY $$$$$!!!!

I FEED MY FAMILY OFF THE BUSINESS I HAVE RAN FOR 35 YEARS AND YOU HAVE TAKEN FROM THEIR MOUTHS!

THIS HAS BECOME PERSONAL! THEY ARE BILLING ME FOR 3 NUMBERS IN WITCH I ONLY HAVE 2.THE CUSTOMER Complaints TO GOOGLE AND EMAIL SAY IT ALL.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Spectrum Cons: Multule problems, Poor overall service.

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2048839

WTF is a FACAITY?

#2037615

Spelling and Grammar..wow. This person must not have graduated from the 3rd grade .....ugh

#2026603

Stupid I cnat Get my cable back

#1944113

Literacy goes a long way.

#1988418
@PissedConsumer1944113

Yes that is a REAL problem. Why couldn't I keep my previous number. Its ridiculous

#2026536
@PissedConsumer1944113

As a retired teacher, yes...I know there are grammar and punctuation mistakes in the above review. People in this world are at different levels when it comes to writing, speaking, and understanding.

Did you need to make the comment to shame the author of the review? Think the next time you are in the position to comment on a review.

Spectrum Reviews