Spectrum Phone Numbers and Emails

• (855) 366-7132

Technical Support:

• (833) 780-1880
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Spectrum Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(855) 757-7328
Total calls: 42 839 Issues resolved: 2 285 Last call: Apr 13, 2024

How to contact Spectrum by phone?

If you come across any problem with Spectrum products you may try to seek help by calling Spectrum customer service. You can easily find all Spectrum customer service numbers through the Contact Us page on the company’s website.
Please call +1(855) 757-7328 if you have any common questions. Spectrum support team is available 24/7 to help with your problems and solve any difficulties quickly.
Business customers should call at +1(877) 424-9246.
In case your device was lost or stolen you should protect yourself against unauthorized charges by calling Spectrum Mobile at +1(833) 224-6603.
Need to upgrade or start services? Contact at +1(855)366-7132, Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 10 PM ET.

How to speak to a live person at Spectrum?

If you need to contact a live person at Spectrum support, you may try to reach out to them by Spectrum service chat. The company does provide live chat customer support where you can quickly resolve questions about your account information. Download My Spectrum App to chat with an agent.
As an alternative, you may get in touch with Spectrum's support team via their Twitter accounts @Ask_Spectrum and @GetSpectrum. Response time on social media may differ but social networks remain one of the most used Spectrum contact options to reach out to their representatives.

How to contact Spectrum support by email?

Unfortunately there is no Spectrum customer service email address stated on the website, but if you want to get assistance from the Spectrum tech team you should send your request to info@spectrum.tech or support@spectrum.tech. The usual response time is two business days.
There is also an option to submit a support request on the contact page of spectrum.tech website (https://spectrum.tech/contact/). You will have to provide some contact information like your name, email address, phone number and eventually write a short message to explain a problem you came across with to be contacted by a member of the Spectrum technical team as soon as possible.

PissedConsumer Club

Spectrum Customer Service Reviews

2.1 / 5
Poor
YW1020
Spectrum Tech support guy stole my hard drive under my watch!
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

On April 8, 2024 (yes the day of total solar eclipse), a spectrum tech guy called Peter around Cleveland area came to my apartment to fix Spectrum internet problem.
The repair lasted for about two hours, about 10 minutes after he left, I soon realized that I lost my 5TB hard drive attached to the back of my computer because I was trying to save a PowerPoint to the hard drive and failed. The back of my computer was right next to my Spectrum modem and wifi, and lots of cables connecting them.
He definitely took my hard drive.

I ran out of my apartment and tried to see if he was still around but his van was not in the parking lot. So I called him to ask if "accidentally" took my hard drive.
He didn't pick up my calls and gave me random reasons like "im driving", "cannot answer phone bc Spectrum tracks them", etc.
Then I had to call Spectrum customer service to try to get to his supervisor. After that, Peter returned my calls and said he could not find it.
I have my data over the years saved in that hard drive.

I am going to lose them all if I don't have it back.
THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! I was working on my project on computer before he got into my apartment and the minute he left I cannot save my document into my hard drive!
It's horrible bc I was watching him closely when he was detecting the internet connection and doing the repair work.
He stole from me under my watch!
Peter's working phone #: 216-386-****
3114

Raymond K Veh
False Advertising
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I signed up with Spectrum through their Duke Energy Partner (Broker), Tiffany on 1-11-24. I self-installed it on 1-19-24.

I was originally trying to sign up with Xfinity, or Verizon. Tiffany told me that neither of them were Fiber Optics, but that Spectrum was. I let her know that I didnt want Spectrum, because of the past issues that we had experienced with them. She assured me that by getting the 500mb internet package, that would be more than enough speed for our household.

She said that Spectrum was a Fiber Optic Internet & Cable Service. I found out that was a lie! She said that since the line was hot (meaning that it was already set up for Spectrum service), I could pick up the equipment and have service right away, after the activation. I had problems with the service from the day that I picked up the equipment.

My phone would also freeze, while connected to their network.
I had to have 3 technicians come out to the home. I was constantly on the phone with them, about service interruptions, and the TV/internet freezing up. Each time that I scheduled a technician to come out, they told me that a Line Tech would be coming out to the home. While he was running tests on the internet speed, he put his wet feet up on the wall, and tracked water all over the house.

Thats when I called Customer Service and told him that he had to leave. Thats also when I found out that the service wasnt Fiber Optics, via the Supervisor, Leah.
This was absolutely the last straw. The Cable and internet went out during the Superbowl (the biggest game of the year)! They didnt even want to credit my account.

I told them that I would be switching my service with them. Now they want to call me every day, since I have left them. We have turned in all their equipment. We shouldnt owe Spectrum anything.

We lost time off work, and countless hours on the phone with them. They are still billing us.

We dont owe them $454.54 (or even close to that amount). Please zero out our account.

Guest-5758629
Not even one star

I just talk to customer service, Antony is a most unprofessional and rudest supervisor ever. Im customer of spectrum for several years with the great credit and the way he was talk to me it was unbelievable.

Do the spectrum only hire the unprofessional supervisors .

That is so sad . If anybody want get the worse customer service,call spectrum and ask for Antony.

Guest-5696322
Terrible Customer Service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

We have been dissatisfied for a few years with the regular bill *** and the decline in customer service. I recently switched from apple to android and had challenges getting my data transferred and missed the 3 week window to return my tradein.

After going through chat and a call the result was zero flexibility on my return leaving with a $892 credit un-applied. This pushed us to the point of canceling my 5 lines, cable, internet and landline.

I've been a customer for +10 years and they were not willing to do anything to meet me. Terrible customer service...again.

How Good is Spectrum's Customer Service?

Bryanne Xpj
Bryanne Xpj
Feels Disappointed | Apr 09, 2024

Pretty much a nightmare. Each agent told you something different. They were very nice and helpful and finally got phone transfer completed.

Thomas P Rok
Thomas P Rok
Feels Disappointed | Apr 07, 2024

No answer

Eleora Qyp
Eleora Qyp
Feels Neutral | Mar 30, 2024

I just needed to pay my bill. No other help needed

Amaris Sef
Amaris Sef
Feels Neutral | Mar 26, 2024

Excellent tech support Person.

Mikaya Dfn
Mikaya Dfn
Feels Satisfied | Mar 26, 2024

Very good

Camden Mou
Camden Mou
Feels Disappointed | Mar 20, 2024

I need help but your company doesn’t help me

Summary of Spectrum Customer Service Calls

19% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Spectrum?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Wifi”
  • “No internet connection”
  • “No Wifi now since Feb. 5th”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment amount”
  • “Billing”
  • “Make a payment”

Staff Question:

• “Services”
  • “Trouble with my tv service”
  • “Issues with service”

Request for Information Question:

• “To check your rate”
  • “About my bill”
  • “To have unnecessary cables removed and ask about recording and playing revordedyshoes”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel movie channel on my bill”
  • “Cancell vacation hold”
  • “Cancel some of services”

Account Question:

• “Change password”
  • “Cannot log in to pay bill”
  • “Cant get my password to work”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Equipment returned”
  • “Returned unused new phone they charged me said has scratches”
  • “Change address”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Packages”
  • “Because someone stole my package i”
  • “TV channel is not coming in CBS”

Cards Question:

• “Change credit card for payment”
  • “Sim card issues”
  • “Need to change credit card”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I am waiting on a refund from a overpayment”
  • “My refund”

Website/ Application Question:

• “ACP application id”
  • “App not working”
  • “Site survey”

Employment Question:

• “Need for job”
  • “Complain, employers”
  • “Want to pay off phone and shut it off”

Other Question:

• “Outage”
  • “Says content comprimised”
  • “Spectrum App”

1.9
DIRECTV
14093 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Spectrum? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup