Verified Reviewer

I called spectrum with the possibility of getting wireless internet and the customer service rep quoted me a rate that was acceptable so we moved forward with the process. Unfortunately, towards the end of the conversation he told me a price that was way higher than previously mentioned so I apologized and told him that I must have misheard him and that I was uncomfortable paying that much just to have wireless internet.

So I declined and said I would have to look over my expenses before deciding anything and asked him if there was a way to reach him in the future if I was to decide that I could afford internet, at which he replied that there was no way for me to call him, but that he could call me.So wbdecided a time that he would be calling me the following day and I was then going to tell him how much I could afford and if I did indeed want to set up service with spectrum internet or not. To my surprise, the following hour I received an order confirmation email from spectrum that gave me an estimated date for my delivery, which was confusing because we clearly ended the phone call with the understanding that I hadnt chosen any services yet and that factor was going to be decided once I determine how much I can afford to put towards internet each month and that I was going to relay the decision to him once he calls me during the delegated time that we agreed to the following day. I then created a profile using the spectrum app and the info within the email to see what I was being sent, and turns out, he signed me up for not only internet, but for spectrum voice and TV as well. $134 in all was the total; that of which I never agreed to.

He already had the order finalized and the equipment was shipped out that same day. Not once did he mention any spectrum cable or home phone options with me but yet, he sure signed me up for them without my consent.

Preferred solution: Representative was deceitful and untrustworthy therefore he needs fired. .

Comments