Update by user Sep 24, 2019

oh and not to mentioned that for 3 months straight I couldn't even get into making a payment because of their brilliant idea of having to enter an equipment ID # or Asset tag #, who carries that information with them. Seriously, SPECTRUM TELECOMMUNICATIONS IS THE WORST EVER, should have just stayed off their customer list when I disconnected them a few years ago because I was out of service for 2 weeks but was giving them the benefit of the doubt thinking ok its been 2years maybe their improved, NOT!!

Original review posted by user Sep 24, 2019

I called today asking if you would allow a payment extension a few days after due date, payment due 9/30 and was requesting an extension for 10/4. I explained to both Teresa and John (supervisor) that my bank account was currently on hold due to fraudulent activity on my account.

My current bankcard was placed on "inactive" due to multiple transactions on my account that were not mine. A new bankcard was reissued and was told to allow 7-10 days and was given a temporary ATM Card without a visa logo until my replacement card arrived. However, I was told if possible to hold off on using my account until the investigation was completed, the 10 day investigation would be 10/4. However, I was told that if the service was interrupted it would reinstated once I made my payment.

I understand completely but this was an issue out of my control and I was only asking for 3 days past my payment date. All my other creditors were completely understanding and very cooperative and willing to work with me but not SPECTRUM, all they care is about is their $$$ yet they have the worst service imaginable when it comes to cable TV and Internet. I even explained to spectrum that last month my internet was down for 2 weeks as well as my TV being down for a few days and I did not even receive a credit for the interrupted service that was beyond my control. SPECTRUM sucks!

I only have them because of the dodger channel but at this point, I don't care.

They were unwilling to work with me I will be contacting another service provider. Oh and not to mention that fact that you have to talk to a machine for amount 10 minutes before actually getting the option to speak to a live human.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spectrum Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments