I originally called to see if i can buy my own DTA box with TWC. was told yes, bought one off ebay.

went to acitivate. oh no. you cant use your own!.. only the modem.

Had to sell that. Then I was asked if I wanted to switch to SPECTRUM for $40 less a month. Guy talked fast. said I would keep what i had..

HBO. and my DVR box. I get SPECTRUM BOXES in mail to set up. Call, oh you cant use that with your TWC DVR box.

i said i asked that. well, cant put papework thru.. etc. i hung up after being on hold with 3 different people.

Tried again another day, said i just want to keep TWC. ok, you cant .. talked to someone else, oh i will help you. order didnt go thru.

On hold again. hung up. Called yesterday. re-hooked TV up to box.

Oh, salesman put in order wrong.. on hold with tech support. then they escalated it. blah blah.

Oh, there is a power outage in your area. not in my house!.. told them to call me back. ok, wont be long.

after 2 hours i called again. Tech guy says..oh its your phone that's the issue... you need another modem. I said enough!..

can I stay with TWC. yes. I will send you over to get that done. On hold forever, this one didn't know what i was talking about.

I finally had reached my limit. My boyfriend took over. He got sent back to a tech guy. GUESS WHAT?

he knew exactly what to do. HDMI was in the wrong spot. Activated our TV'S!... told him what i had gone thru...

he couldn't believe it. Now 3.5 hrs later, girl calls me back, saying it was escalated. blah blah. i said.

it was already fixed. Oh, not activated!.. I said, oh yes it was, BY SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!

I cried from my frustration and time taken for this simple fix. If this is my experience going forward, i will go to someone else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spectrum Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments