1.6
Style and Design

I am angry enough at Spectrum to look for other service right now. We have had TV, Internet and a phone line for a year that has not ever worked, yet we have been charged for it. I tried to get the non working phone removed from our plan, but they said they would charge us even more to remove a service than with it. I scheduled a service appointment for today "11/3/2018" between 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to have them fix the phone. By 1:20 pm I called and asked why we didn't even get a call since our tech was obviously not making it on time. The service dept said that they would notify the scheduling department and have them call me. No one has bothered to call us. I have made 4 calls to customer service. Each person says that they see where the last person did request a call back to us, but no one has had the courtesy to pick the phone up and make that call. It is now 5:13 pm and still no technician and no call from anyone within Spectrum! We had plans to go somewhere and instead, we are sitting here waiting for someone who may not even show up today! Funny how any person can pick up a phone to text a buddy, play a game or chat with friends but cannot dial a customers number to say they will be late!

Why is there not a class action suit against these companies??? How can they be allowed to force a service down our throats and charge us more money if we don't comply and don't take their phone service?? Isn't there one attorney out there with enough guts to take on these companies?

Lynette and Roger Ball

Bartow, Florida

illoozions@aol.com

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service or dispatch and maintainance, Non existent customer service and no calls from late techs.

Comments

They are never, ever on time for service. Very bad service