On 12/6/2018 i had received a call regarding my internet bill. I have had many financial issues going on, lost my job, illness etc.

I have been a customer since 1991. Adrian from spectrum calls me about my acct and i told him about the situation, i also made a payment last week and after i told the lady i spoke said it would be fine to make second payment on account Tuesday 12/11. Adrian transfers me to Davone, he tells me that he will give me billing and since i was a long time customer they could extend a one time courtesy. Then i get Bob, he drills me, dan mudrich (name on account) and then tells me he cannot stop the disconnect that will take place 12/8 sometime during day.

I told him about Adrian and Davone and he does not know who they are and cannot find the phone number that they called me from and tells me he has that my phone number shows up as i called him and i said no, i was transferred. He was no help at all and very "matter of fact" with me. How can i get these calls and no one knows anything,??? I got no help and will not plan in the future to stay with spectrum after this terrible customer service incident.

You need better communication and better skills to help your long time customers. This was a very bad experience.

Hope Mr. Rutledge will check into this matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spectrum Internet Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 07.

Comments

ToweringSiberianHusky965

Spectrum has terrible customer service.