Poor company. Do your home work, (I didn't unfortunately), If I had I would not of went with them. | Spectrum in Tucson, Arizona

1.6
Don't honor quoted pricing. Poor, confrontational customer service. Pricing policies very suspect.
Latecia

I know how you feel , All these companies want to do is make money , but concerned whether their products are working properly, then you have to pay for them coming out, OH but their employees services is FREE!, so you think they care, NO!!!!

Review
Service
Spectrum Cable Tv Service

I have been forced to use Spectrum for the last 4 years. You can not get one of the cheaper internet go's to come to this apt building.

So each year Spectrum decides that it will up my cost for service. We have no choice if you need internet. I live on a fixed income, and after paying my rent, elec, phone, there is not much left. Each year when there so called discounts are over, spectrum ups the bill....This time from 74, to 143 now. Almost a 50% mock up. How can they get away with this?? I am 90 so tv is part of what intertainment that I can get. The cost goes up again, it will mean no tv. THANKS Spectrum. I hope you sleep well with all your $$$ From the poor and aged.
Review