filters
State:
City:
Product:

On Demand Sucks

On Demand prime time, nothing is updated from 2/13/19 on all my favorite channels

New Ad combining Spectrum TV with Spectrum Internet

Beware -- the new flyer that Spectrum has sent out implies that Spectrum TV + Spectrum Internet is available from $44.99. That, to me, implies that both services are available for that price for 1 year. NOT THE CASE! If you already have their internet service, the $44.99 is added for streaming TV. In other words, you pay the full price for their internet service plus the TV streaming service. This is totally misleading. BEWARE!
  • Misleading advertising
Reply to reviews

Ok we cancelled our service but was not told we would lose all ability to use old email. Complete ridiculous nonsense if you ask me.
2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design
I didn't like
  • Not being told we could not access email
Reply to reviews

Miserable customer service experience to resolve one problem. It took over 2 hours and moving to different persons 9 times.

This happened today. I have been on the phone since 9.30 am. I just wanted to change the TV/internet package. Even after 2.30 hours, I am not sure it is resolved.
1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design
  • Customer service
  • Not getting what is paid for
  • Customer service or dispatch and maintainance

Tv channel change

We live in an apartment which pays for basic cable. We added internet and all our tv channels changed. Internet should have nothing to do with the tv channels we had. We are extremely unhappy about the channel change!

Stirring up hate

Spectrum had a story about a white female saying racist words to a black police officer. she was baker acted.this woman had mental problems but spectrum just wanted to stir up hate between whites and blacks. this is what other liberal media sites like CNN do daily. STOP THE HATE SPECTRUM!!
2.0
  • News
Reply to reviews

Dropping channels and not reducing the package price. *** poor customer service.

I lost 5 more channels, starting this past January and asked my Spectrum dealer, why did they remove even more channels? His reply, We have to make money and it forces our cus...

3.7

I just want to know

I would like to know what has happened to channel 1256? I really like the programs on that channel. Is it coming back or are we to have a new network channel in its place real soon?

WORST COMPANY EVER

Took me 2 weeks to get my new iphone when I signed up with them. They sent me a broken phone that burnt my hand, took me forever to get someone to tell me how to return it. Literally 8 hours on the phone with these *** over a 4 day span. The return takes forever, I get my phone, call to activate it and get cut off after an hour on hold. I call back and they send me to 3 wrong departments. I HATE THIS COMPANY SOO MUCH. EVERYONE IS A MORON And NO ONE SAYS THE SAME THING. Its a different answer every time I call about the same issue. HATE THEM WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply to reviews
back in early October of 2018 my internet service starts to really be slow in and out rebooting at least twice a day called tech came out did a repair outside in cable box added a new splitter but service continued to be poor called them numerous times to resolve issue...