filters
State:
City:
Product:

You can't downgrade

Long story short, of course after the promotion deal. I paying $250 from $71. called to cancel phone and cable. hour and a half of let me transfer you to this department 9 different reps none of which could downgrade my service only upgrade. finally I get the supervisor, name, address, last four of s.s. for the 9th time. She informs me that the system is down and she unable to complete the request. it took 3 months to get the service downgraded. And they shut down the internet which took hours to resolve. Just playing games. They won't tell you about a choice package @ $21.95
2.2
Reply to reviews

Bill going through the roof!!

I have had spectrum for a few years, I didn't need a phone nor do I use it now, but in order to get the deal price I had to include it. Now my bill is over $200 a month and I don't use the phone service The rep was no help whatsoever!
1.7

SPECTRUM NEEDS A COMPLETE OVERHAUL

Its not what happened, its what never happens. That would be proper service. Its depressing just to have to call. CEO on down needs a complete overhaul. Waited over an hour on seperate occasions and all I am trying to do is cancel or transfer services if possible. 5 min ago after waisting another hour on the phone, not to mention he hung up on me as he refused to let me talk with the supervisor as well as not being able to handle the position. After retiring from the Military and Government
2.5

Incompetent

I ordered a replacement phone through Apple icare. Spectrum mobile does not allow the insurance company supply a Sim card to be provide with their phones. So you have a phone sent and nobody in The mobile department can assist with how to get Sim card. Spectrum is incompetent and have a bunch of rude and slow-minded employees just getting paid to know NOTHING!
1.9
Reply to reviews
Give the company one chance to make it right. If it does not comply with what you believe to be a legitimate complaint, escalate to a supervisor (they must escalate your call by policy). Get the rep's name first in case they disconnect you. If the supervisor is of no...

Botched Schedule

My modem went down. The Rep told me someone would be hete 3/2/2019 between 8 and 9 am. No one showed up. I called back, the Rep noted the appt but never scheduled the appt. So i will have been without service for over 50 hours of someone shows up on 3/3/2019.
2.8

Stole my money

I ordered an lg phone to try out their service. my intent ws to end up with 2 s9 galaxies and the lg for a totalof 3. the lg phone was defective so I wanted to return the lg for an s9. after a total of 5 1/4 hrs on the phone I finally returned the lg per the contract of 30 days no penalty. never got the s9 because of stupidity at customer service and turns out they stole the restocking fee and the activation fee for a phone that I couldn't use. spectrum sucks from 1 end to the other and as soon as fios gets to my house adios spectrum and get all your *** out of my house.
I didn't like
  • Any part of this transaction
Reply to reviews
after sending me 2 broken phones over a one month span, 6 hours on with technical support, calling them each day, I finally gave up and cancelled service that hadn't even started yet. I return the 2 phones and cancel my service last week. Then this morning I get an...
  • Customer service
  • Network
  • Product

STEAL YOUR MONEY

Do not order cell phone service from Spectrum.....ordered phones they were sent to New York City and turned on...Someone at Spectrum changed shipping address to New York City....So, they refuse to get my money back for purchase of phone and I have a 24 month contract with them...So this will cost me about 3000 dollars...FRAUD the address changed happened in Jamestown NY
I didn't like
  • How dishonest the customer service rep was

Poor customer care

Additional charges on account that were not requested nor authorized were not removed. The rep was very rude and when the auto call for survey did not like my scoring, it magically experienced issue and ended the call. NY needs to look into this awful scam monopoly of a company
1.9